Sunday, February 12
Dance Theatre of Harlem seeks versatile, highly accomplished, classically trained dance artists to perform a repertoire of neoclassical, classical, and contemporary works for the 2023/24 performance and touring season under the artistic leadership of Robert Garland.
11:00-12:30 barre and center
1:00-2:00 barre and center
WOMEN AND MEN
2:30-3:30 In traditional and non-traditional
partnering and ensemble work
• 30-38 weeks of full-time work beginning July 1, 2023
• 12-15 weeks of national and international touring
• Salary range: $950 -$1300 per week
• Benefits include annual health insurance, dental and vision care
All submissions must be received by January 22, 2023.
Please note: A Google Account is required to complete the pre-registration form. If you don’t have one, please create one for free prior to registering.
Please click here to fill out the pre-registration form and submit the following documents:
- Full-body dance photo
- Proof of COVID vaccination*
THERE WILL BE NO ADMITTANCE WITHOUT PRE-REGISTRATION
DTH health and safety protocols will be distributed to each applicant one week prior to the audition. You can read our current protocols here.
*You are considered fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks (14 days) after your dose of an accepted single-dose vaccine
- 2 weeks (14 days) after your second dose of an accepted 2-dose series
- 2 weeks (14 days) after you received the full series of an accepted COVID-19 vaccine (not placebo) in a clinical trial
- 2 weeks (14 days) after you received 2 doses of any “mix-and-match” combination of accepted COVID-19 vaccines administered at least 17 days apart
Dance Theatre of Harlem is an equal opportunity employer whose mission is to present a ballet company of African American and other racially diverse artists who perform the most demanding repertory at the highest level of quality.
Photo Credit: Kouadio Davis and Alexandra Hutchinson in Higher Ground | Photo by Theik Smith